Re: new website: draft 3

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: new website: draft 3
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:58:50 -0500

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 2:43 AM, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, that particular lilypond output is the only one that's that
wide.  I think it could be made 600-pixels wide rather than 800,
without harming the typography.

Anybody up for typesetting it and generating a new png?

I didn't re-typeset it but used the netpbm tools to bring it down to 600.  Does it still look o.k. or should I do it from source code?

Jon

Here's one done from source code instead of resizing.  It's 599 pixels wide.  I think it stands up better to zooming than the other png did.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com