bww to lilypond converter

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: bww to lilypond converter
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 07:01:27 -0500

Dear Lilyponders,

An acquaintance of mine from another venue, Jezra Lickter, has written a Python script to convert .bww and .bmw files (Bagpipe Music Writer format) to Lilypond format. I don't know anything about bagpipe music, but I've tried the script on a few .bww files and it seems to work beautifully. Anyone interested in this can download it from Jezra's site (address in his message below).

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com

Hey Jon,
You said that I should let you know when I finished adding the slur to my music converter program because there might be some lilypond users that would be interested in the app. Well, it is done and the app can be downloaded from

http://www.jezra.net/projects/bwwtolily

jez