website draft 4, help wanted

From: Graham Percival
Subject: website draft 4, help wanted
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:41:42 -0700

Here it is:
http://percival-music.ca/blogfiles/out/lilypond-general_1.html#Home

- would somebody volunteer to do the Examples already?!?!  all you
  need to do is play with lilypond files.  No texinfo, html, or
  git required.  Guidelines on the Examples page.
... Mao, I expected that I'd need to arbitrate fights amongst you
guys as to who got to do this...

- I'd also like somebody to do the Features page, but I admit this
  would be better done by somebody with a small amount of texinfo
  knowledge.  That said, there weren't be much formatting on the
  page, so if somebody sends me a plaintext file with a few
  images, I'll be happy.

- anybody know python and/or perl?  We have some scripting /
  script modifying tasks.

These are also listed on the "Help us" page.

Cheers,
- Graham