Re: website draft 4, help wanted

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: website draft 4, help wanted
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 17:53:14 -0500

Graham Percival wrote:
Here it is:
http://percival-music.ca/blogfiles/out/lilypond-general_1.html#Home

- would somebody volunteer to do the Examples already?!?!  all you
  need to do is play with lilypond files.  No texinfo, html, or
  git required.  Guidelines on the Examples page.
... Mao, I expected that I'd need to arbitrate fights amongst you
guys as to who got to do this...

What about this page from one of my own CC-licensed orchestral pieces? If you think it's appropriate, I'll create a file with the source code--right now it's scattered across multiple directories with a Makefile and all sorts of stuff. It'll take some work to make the minimal example, so I want to be sure you really want it before I do it. :)

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com