Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:39:44 +0200

2009/7/7 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:
> Dear LilyPonders,
>
> especially for those, who like being on the cutting edge, and for the
> kind localisers, I created a Beta release of the new LilyPondTool.

It looks very good, thank you!

The installation has been smooth. A java error alert showed up the
first time but it has not appeared again, sorry for not having took
note of it.

I still haven't encountered serious problems. The dockable PDF viewer
is really great. It suffers from the same thick barlines bug of
evince, does it?

I think this comes from previous versions: point-and-click sometimes
needs double- or triple-click to work.

During next days I'll try it more deeply. Thanks again!
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org