Visual question--reduce vertical occupation of text blocks

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Visual question--reduce vertical occupation of text blocks
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 18:45:02 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I'm writing a terribly quick dance for orchestra. All are going well, except two text blocks, which I can't make sure whether it can be reduced to save vertical space. The first is at the beginning contrabass part, where I don't know whether there's still free space which I can make the text in one line without turning textLength on; The second is at bar 5, tamtam part, where I used 3 lines to indicate the playing method. I want to reduce it to two lines, but also don't know whether ther's free spaces at the right side. Could you help me?
http://www.darajan2.com/douban/=Haipeng/hu%20haipeng%20personal/violent%20dance.zip
Regards
Haipeng

200万种商品,最低价格,疯狂诱惑你