Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:22:48 +0200

Well, for the BETA revision I expect that experienced LilyPondTool users will try this.
Otherwise, thank you for your question:
- the needed OS is any that is capable of running Java 6, that is Windows, Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.5, or Linux
- so you need to install Java 6 from java.com, if you don't have it yet.
- the needed tool is jEdit, downloadable from http://www.jedit.org, with the following plugins installed, ErrorList, SideKick, Templates, Console, GnuRegexp, JakartaCommons, Project Viewer

That's all.

Bert

Tim Slattery wrote:
"Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)" <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear LilyPonders,

especially for those, who like being on the cutting edge, and for the
kind localisers, I created a Beta release of the new LilyPondTool.
I don't want to release it to the plugin central as there are some work
left (like localizing) and I need you to try this, to let me fine-tune
before I officially release this.

When you post something like this, could you please name the operating
system and any other software that this tool needs?