Re: new website: draft 3

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: new website: draft 3
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:48:30 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, David Stocker <address@hidden> writes

Another "native English" improvement ...

Q: This [text interface] seems to be rather limited, why should I
consider using this program without a GUI?

A: Take a look to our nice examples [link to the nice examples page]
and judge by yourself. The strength of LilyPond lays in the power and
          judge FOR yourself.
flexibility of its language. Some environments will help you [link to
the helper programs page] but still, /(addd comma)/ the language is the key to
successful high-quality engraving, as we see it.

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden