Re: new website draft 5: help wanted, I mean it

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website draft 5: help wanted, I mean it
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:06:26 -0700

Great!  Install git, and then follow the instructions here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-06/msg00348.html

More git instructions here (just follow the above email for the
"getting the source code")
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/devel/contrib-guide/index

Once you have the source, look in texinfo/*.texi and
texinfo/css/lilypond-general.css

Find some typo, or misspelling, or rewrite some sentence or
whatever, then send me a patch.  (instructions in the CG)

(an absolutely trivial patch is fine; the important thing right
now is just to get used to git and sending patches)

Cheers,
- Graham