RE: LilyPondTool 2.12.858 Release Candidate

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: LilyPondTool 2.12.858 Release Candidate
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:19:58 +1000

Since installing 2.12.858 I am quite frequently getting a permission denied
error at the point where Lilypond tries to generate the PDF from the PS:

Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/scm/backend-library.scm:115:15: In
procedure delete-file in expression (delete-file pdf-name):
c:/Program
Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/scm/backend-library.scm:115:15:
Permission denied

If I go to Windows Explorer and try to delete the PDF from there I get an error
message saying that it can't be done because the file is open by Java. Usually,
closing and reopening jEdit fixes the problem, but a couple of times it hasn't
and I have to kill javaw.exe with Task Manager to get things back on track.

Nick