Re: new website draft 5: help wanted, I mean it

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: new website draft 5: help wanted, I mean it
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:28:48 +0200

Hi Graham,

I'm willing and (hopefully) able to help! I have experience in LaTeX so I might
also get along with texinfo. I've edited quite a lot of html-files in my life.
I might be able to do some mundane css-job. The »Ich nein katza,«-part sounds
interesting to me! ;-). I might as well do some proofreading or translations
into german. Maybe I can also work on some ly-files. Though being a stupid git
I already managed to install git.

Where should I begin?

Cheers,

Patrick (PLS)