fret diagrams

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: fret diagrams
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:05:13 +0200

Hi all,

I'm desperately trying to typeset a simple C major fret diagram (guitar: first
position). Here's my minimal example:

\version "2.12.2"
\include "predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly"

mychords = \chordmode {

{
 <<
        \context ChordNames {
                \mychords
        }
        \context FretBoards {
                \mychords

The resulting diagram shows a c major chord in fifth position instead of first
position (of the guitar). It probably doesn't work because I can't find the
file »predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly« neither on my computer nor on the web.
It's the same result with or without the \include-command. Where do I get this
file from? If I have to create it myself: what is it supposed to look like? I
didn't find any hints in the docs.

Thank you for your help!

Patrick