Re: fret diagrams

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: fret diagrams
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:45:12 +0200

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your quick reply. I had used Smultron with an older version of
LilyPond (2.11.37). The path was wrong so I didn't realise that I wasn't using
2.12.2. After fixing the path I get the same results as you. But when I compile
the file with the LilyPond-editor I get the following error messages:

(process:4832): Pango-WARNING **: Error loading GDEF table 28333

(process:4832): Pango-WARNING **: Error loading GSUB table 28333

(process:4832): Pango-WARNING **: Error loading GPOS table 28333

(process:4832): Pango-WARNING **: Error loading GDEF table 28333

Maybe I should update to 2.13.3?!

Cheers,
Patrick

-------- Original-Nachricht --------