different lyrics with different alternatives

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: different lyrics with different alternatives
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:21:53 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I seldom deal with songs, and am hard to search the mailinglist (NR. leaves this section empty!). So maybe this problem has been discussed before.
  I'm writing a song with two verses most of the time. In the melody-only version (I'll give it to my teacher), the melody is repeated with alternatives, the second of which is different, then to the end. Here's an example shows what I'm writing:
\relative c' {
  \time 4/4
  \repeat volta 2 {
    c4 d e f |
    g a b c |
    d c b a |
  }
  \alternative { { g1 } { g2. g4 } }
  a b c a | g f e d | c1 \bar "|."
}
  You can imagine what the two verses of lyrics look like:
1.  Do re mi fa sol la si do re do si la sol.
2.  Do re mi fa sol la si do re do si la sol, sol la si do la sol fa mi re do.
  So, how to correctly add these different two verses?
Regards
Haipeng

200万种商品,最低价格,疯狂诱惑你