Re: eps, markup and adding hammer-on/pull-off to tablature

From: nick . payne
Subject: Re: eps, markup and adding hammer-on/pull-off to tablature
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:56:21 +0900

I know nothing about tablature, but to use your EPS file in a markup would be something like

\markup { \epsfile #X #8 #"hammer-pull.eps" }

where the first parameter is the axis and the second is the amount to scale by.

Nick

On Thu 23/07/09 6:24 AM , Federico Bruni address@hidden sent:
Hi all,

I'm trying to add hammer-on and pull-off to a tablature.
These are not supported by tablature.ly, so I was told to use an .eps
file and \markup to get what I want.

I need your help to understand how to do it actually.
Please direct me to a place of the manual where this issue is discussed.
So far, I've seen this example but I don't know how to implement it:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2005-02/msg00208.html

I attach the .eps file, a simple example and the file tablature.ly
(which is needed...for those who don't have and want to try..).

Could you give me some hint?
I don't know hot to go on..

Thanks in advance,

Federico