Possible bug? - "indent" differs for header and body markups

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Possible bug? - "indent" differs for header and body markups
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:44:01 +0200

Hi, all,

perhaps it's a bug; I'm not convinced yet, but surely irritated.

The header markups (title and tagline) in the attached example have an additional X-offset of about the width of a usual space, both compared to the staff lines and the normal "book body" markups. I don't see any point why the last markup and the tagline should not be perfectly aligned. Can someone help?

Thanks in advance,
Alexander
\version "2.12.1"

\paper {
  indent = 0\mm
  ragged-last-bottom = ##f
}

vertBar = \markup \draw-line #'(0 . 2)

\header {
  title = \markup \fill-line { \vertBar "fill-line" \vertBar }
  tagline = \markup \fill-line { \vertBar "fill-line" \vertBar }
}

\score {
  \new Staff \repeat unfold 12 { c''1 \break }
}

\markup \line { \vertBar "line" }
\markup \fill-line { \vertBar "fill-line" \vertBar }