Re: new spacing test/example

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: new spacing test/example
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 06:55:20 -0400

Graham,

The reason that those instructions aren't in the maoing docs are
that nobody's reviewed the maoing compiling instructions.  The
reason that nobody's reviewed the maoing compiling instructions
are that I'm waiting for it to be added to the maoing CG.  They're
not in the maoing CG because that's waiting for the maoing big doc
rearrangment.  The maoing big doc rearrangement is currently in
process, after waiting for a maoing long discussion about what
should be done in said rearrangement.

Well I'm maoing glad that's been maoing cleared up!

Yes.  That said, we *know* that the CG isn't finished yet.  And
that's my main priority for 2.14 -- even more than the website.
Once the CG is ready... at least for non-programming tasks, which
should only take a week or two (once we finally /start/ that
process), we can start GOP.

Have patience. It's happening as quickly as it can be done in an efficient manner.

OK... and, as I said, I'll be happy to help with the doc update.
It'll just be too late for my frustrating/frustrated attempt to compile Joe's branch here on my own machine (in order to test the spacing engine in his most recent patch).

Cheers,
Kieren.