Re: last line does not break

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: last line does not break
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:30:35 +0200

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Federico:

I've removed system-count and now it works.
I don't know why I thought that system-count allowed to set the number of systems for each page..
Instead, it sets the number of systems for the entire score. Right?

Correct. You're probably looking for systems-per-page � see
<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/user/lilypond/Page-formatting#Other-layout-variables>

Thanks Kieren,

that variable works just on version 2.13
(in fact I was reading the 2.12 doc and it is not mentioned)

But I'll upgrade to 2.13.x as soon as tablature patches are applied, so it will be useful in the future.

Cheers,
Federico