Re: new website, draft 7

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website, draft 7
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:05:30 -0700

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 09:04:00AM -0700, Joe Neeman wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 03:42 -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
> > We have a few experiments with the design, such as a condensed
> > 2nd-layer TOC.  This allows all the Manuals to fit onto my
> > 800-pixel wide screen, but the text _is_ smaller.  Let us know
> > what you think.
>
> Is it possible to use License instead of FDL on the documentation page?
> Or would that be too many pixels?

Too many pixels, as well as potentially being confusing with GPL.
I mean, the url will be license.html; we don't want people to
think that lilypond's license is the FDL.

I wish there was some way we could eliminate the last three
sections from the Manuals page, but it really doesn't make sense
to put them anywhere else (Community? Download?)

Cheers,
- Graham