Re: Aphex Twin DeathWaltz

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Aphex Twin DeathWaltz
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:59:33 +0100

Haipeng

This score is a joke. It's an impossibly complex score with all sorts of ridiculous constructs and amusing articulations. For example,the header says "Words and music by John Stump, arranged by Accident" and there are textual instructions like "Adagio cantabile with a rock tempo feel" and "gradually become agitated".

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng" <address@hidden>