Re: \arpeggioArrowUp across staves

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: \arpeggioArrowUp across staves
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 21:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> I guess I would have expected \arpeggioArrowUp to affect all the
> following arpeggios, regardless of whether they are connected or not.
>
> What do you think?

Ah, I put a "context" where I meant to put a "parent". This is why
I need someone to test this stuff. You can fix it this way:

In the block that starts
#(define move-arpeggio-to-this-context
a couple lines below that, there's a line that says
          (let* ((Arpeggio (ly:context-grob-definition context 'Arpeggio))
Change it to
          (let* ((Arpeggio (ly:context-grob-definition parent 'Arpeggio))

That should fix it (hopefully it doesn't break something else).
Any other observations? This is helpful.

Thanks so much for testing this.
- Mark