Re: TextSpanner Line Padding

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: TextSpanner Line Padding
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 18:03:29 -0400

You could simply use a hard space, i.e. "rit. " (with a space after the period and before the closing quote).

David

Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
Hello,
If I create a "rit.---" as a TextSpanner, how can I start the line a bit to the right so that there's a little room between the word "rit." and the dotted line? I went through the internals reference and tried every property I though would be relevant, but I can't figure it out.

Thanks,
Jonathan