Re: \context for named Staff

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Re: \context for named Staff
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi James,
     Well, there would be two.  Actually, if it's possible, I would like
to have three scores:
1) Flute score, with a small PianoStaff
2) Piano score, with a small flute staff
3) Study score, with both staves the same size (I probably wouldn't do
this one if working in Finale, but if I don't have to worry about spacing
in Lilypond then what the heck... :)

I'm also thinking in general if there's a piano score, the other
instruments should have small staves.  I initially thought this was one of
the reasons for having a layout block, but I just started utilizing it so
maybe I'm wrong.

-Jonathan