Re: line-width

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: line-width
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 10:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Kieren MacMillan wrote:

> p.s. Valentin (and/or other Doc-tors): Shouldn't we mention in this section
> that
> ragged-right is true for single-system scores? If not, where is this default
> mentioned?

If you look up "ragged-right" in the NR index
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/notation/LilyPond-command-index.html#LilyPond-command-index_ky_letter-R

you'll see that ragged-right appears in "Other layout variables" and
"4.5.4 Line length". If you follow both links, you'll see that the
single-line default is mentioned in the first link but not the second.
Perhaps mention could be made in the second one (4.5.4).

- Mark