Re: Beam direction with \new Voice

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Beam direction with \new Voice
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 13:36:31 -0400

Hi Mark,

Impressive, Kieren. Looks like your "Autumn of LilyPond"
will leave us with another clever schemer!

I hope so!  =)
[I *may* also abandon my vow never to learn C++, if certain of my desired tweaks need it and are low on other programmers' priority lists...]

One suggestion, though. Make a good example for the newbies...

Good point — sorry for the messiness.

I made some small changes to your code

Thanks!

maintain the "one measure per line of code" guideline.

How does that work out with \parallelMusic?  ;)

I don't mean to pick on you

No worries: it's a learning opportunity for me.

Cheers,
Kieren.