Re: problems with learning lilypond

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: problems with learning lilypond
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 10:34:15 -0500

On Aug 9, 2009, at 9:05 AM, Simon Mackenzie wrote:

So again my question is, how can I assign a new value to a variable so I can make all this happen and keep my global declarations / assignments to an absolute minimum and meet my goal of ensuring good clarity in my lilypond code for whomever inherits my project in the future?

I don't think you can, but there are many here who know LilyPond better than I and they may come up with something.