Fwd: roman numeral chord notation below staff with pivot chord brackets?

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Fwd: roman numeral chord notation below staff with pivot chord brackets?
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 22:30:31 +0200

I think this was sent only to me and not to the list.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Hugo Leonardo Ribeiro <address@hidden>
Date: 9. August 2009 21:06:06 MESZ
To: "James E. Bailey" <address@hidden>

Did you look at this?

Similar threats that should help:

Good luck.

Hugo Ribeiro
Brazil

Em Dom, 2009-08-09 às 16:50 +0200, James E. Bailey escreveu:

On 09.08.2009, at 14:51, lelangir wrote:

Running a search for "roman numeral" on the one big page of the
lilypond documentation doesn't give any results. Section 1.7.2 had
the correct kind of brackets used in analyzing modulation and pivot
chords, but the brackets are horizontal, not vertical, like they
should be. Is there a way to get something that looks like this?

thanks for your time.

-lelangir

I would use markup in a lyrics context.

James E. Bailey