Re: new website, draft 7

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website, draft 7
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:08:15 -0700

On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 02:37:06AM -0700, Matthieu Jacquot wrote:
> If you need one more publisher to fill the empty space in the production
> page, you could add my  http://theshadylanepublishing.com website , it is
> very very small so I don't know if it will be fine.

Thanks, added!  I used the first sentence of your description of
your publisher: "a “micro musical publishing house” whose goal is
to promote a new form of musical economy closer to the musicians
and music lovers."
I hope that's ok.

I also included Mutopia, which fills out the list nicely.

Cheers,
- Graham