Re: fingering orientation problem

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: fingering orientation problem
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:50:21 -0500

For fingering orientation to take effect, you have to put the note inside a chord construct <>. I thought we had added a warning about this. Here's what it should look like:

\set fingeringOrientations = #'(down)
       <sib-3>4

Ok I've just added this warning about the chord construct requirement to the snippet in question in LSR.

Jon