Re: fingering orientation problem

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: fingering orientation problem
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:14:57 +0100

Nick Payne wrote Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:59 PM

Yes, the <> construct around the note is needed. If you just have e-4 e^4 e_4, all three fingerings will appear above the notes. You need <e-4> <e^4>
<e_4>.

^ and _ also work with articulations and slurs and ties. It's briefly mentioned in s.2.2.3 of the LM as working for articulations and fingerings.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>