Re: Strumming rhythm for chord progression

From: Christian Henning
Subject: Re: Strumming rhythm for chord progression
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:41:50 -0400

Hi all, thanks a lot for your reply. I think I understand now. Inside
the \improvisationOn section I don't have to reuse the real chord
name. A placeholder might be sufficient? So instead of writing g1:sus
I can just use g1. All I want in the end is to have the chord name to
appear above the stave only. Am I on the right track?

Thanks again. Lilypond is a great tool!

Christian