Re: complex time signatures: scheme help

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: complex time signatures: scheme help
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 01:14:07 +0200

On 15.08.2009, at 00:46, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

Am Freitag, 14. August 2009 23:13:18 schrieb James E. Bailey:
Look at that, even I need scheme. I wanted to have the time signature be

3+3+2
      8

Apparently this is where Scheme is necessary. I've found the one that
makes it
3+3+2
8  8   8

in the documentation

Attached is my current code for general complex time signatures (arbitrary #
of fractions, arbitrary # of numerators). I have not yet tried to get it into
master, because the auto-beaming does not yet follow the signature.

Cheers,
Reinhold

- --

Wow, thank you. That's amazing! I hope that it one day makes it into the current code.

James E. Bailey