Re: ? jedit

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: ? jedit
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:14:41 -0700 (PDT)

Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> Mark Polesky wrote:
> > Let me know how it goes.
>
> I install jedit ok I guess.   It did not have a short cut in the start menu
> or
> desk top but I put one on the desk top, jedit opens but I do not know how to
> get
> the Lily Pond Tools in to it.    They are not on the Plugin Manager list.   I
> do
> have them unzipped and in a file but what do I do with them. I tried placing
> them with the Lily Pond program file [it said some were to do that] that did
> not
> work,
>
> Thanks,
> fg

Just a couple quick points -
1) Always "Reply to All" from your e-mail, not just "Reply".
2) I think most people on this list prefer replies to be
   written *below* any quoted text, as I've done here.
3) You can trim any irrelevant quoted text, too.

I've added Bertalan Fodor to the list of recipients. He's
the creator of LilyPondTool, and he's been very helpful in
the past. He may be able to help you more than I can, but
we'll see if I can help you for now.

>From the Plugin Manager, did you click on the "Install" tab?
If "LilyPondTool" is not in the "Manage" list, it should
certainly be in the "Install" list...

Let me know if you get it working.
- Mark