Re: Need some help with \include "makam.ly"

From: Joseph Wakeling
Subject: Re: Need some help with \include "makam.ly"
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:02:23 +0100

Jay Hamilton wrote:
> I'd second the table idea, The link would be helpful or just a "see- LM
> 4.6.3" too.

'See LM 4.6.3' is already there, but a link would be nice. :-)  Table of
note names I think definitely necessary.

I don't know what the general consensus is on these snippets, but they
illustrate core LP functionality, no?  i.e. not user-developed tweaks
like the LSR.  So it seems worthwhile to gradually build up the
available documentation on them until a more extensive description is
completed and can be incorporated into its own part of the docs.

Best wishes,

    -- Joe