Re: using makam.ly

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Re: using makam.ly
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:10:56 -0700

I'm out of this loop in terms of what you all are talking about but

1] I have no idea where it says "see section etc...." as it does not say that
in the snippet rep.

2] I still don't know what or where
     initialization file ly/makam.ly for details of pitch names and alterations.
      is or even means  is this something buried in the program files?

Ok I found it but that was not clear.  I would suggest instead putting in the
see section 4. etc in LM and follow the directions.

3] So at the least could a "see section...." somewhere in the snippet for slow
people like me?  And since I'm looking I just did a search in the 2.12. pdf of
the LM and 'makam' returns no results  even though the manual says that it's
there.  In the section 4.... it's there but it did not come up from the search
function.

Yours-
Jay

Jay Hamilton