Re: Automatically checking regtests (was: Re: Minor releases?)

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Automatically checking regtests (was: Re: Minor releases?)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:55:37 +0100

2009/8/17 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Yes.  All it takes is bookmarking the site, checking it whenever
> there's a release, and reporting any broken examples.  However,
> nobody is willing to commit to do this.  15 minutes whenever
> there's a release, which happens at most once every two weeks.

It probably doesn't help that several of the recent releases have
broken test results:

2.12.2 only has the git head distance

2.13.0 has no previous versions to compare with

2.13.2 has no comparison against 2.13.1

2.13.3 only has results against 2.13.0 (should be 2.13.1/2)

I always have a look at the test results whenever there's a new
release, though any changes are usually quite familiar due to time
spent running `make check'. :)

Regards,
Neil