Re: Very small question about jEdit & LilyPondTool

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Very small question about jEdit & LilyPondTool
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:37:25 +0200

MonAmiPierrot wrote:
Hello,
as I have an italian keyboard/system in windows XP, I believe I don't have a
key for character "~". Is there a way to set it in a dead key in jEdit?
Help me please with my ligatures, or I'll live forever in a "staccato"
world!!!

Ciao Piero,

I have an italian keyboard as well and I get the tilde
holding AltGr + ì

I'm on linux, but I guess it's the same on windows..