Re: Dynamics at SW of note

From: Marek Klein
Subject: Re: Dynamics at SW of note
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:41:07 +0200

Hi,

2009/8/18 Alberto Simões <address@hidden>
hello

The typical way to place a forte is bellow the note:

  d\f  (or d_\f)

It is quite easy to put it at the top as well.

But sometimes (for instance, when we have lyrics) it would be great to
put it bellow, but at the left, of the note.

Typically this would mean putting the forte bellow a barline or bellow
the clef.

Unfortunately it is not possible to add \f bellow these objects (as far
as I know).

Any hint how to do this?

You can find nice solution in this snippet:
<http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=232>

You can also use \markup { \dynamic f } and place it where you like, but I don't like this Idea.

--
Marek Klein
http://gregoriana.sk