Re: some spacing problems

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: some spacing problems
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:06:15 +0200

Hi.

address@hidden wrote:
[...]
I am still trying to improve this a little bit. I would like
  - to have the maxima start a little bit more towards the right, so that
     the word "maxima" does not extend out of the staff
  - I would like to have a symmetric effect on the right

Use \override PaperColumn #'keep-inside-line = ##t for the Score context in the layout block...

  - I would like to get rid of the bars on the right, but if I remove
    my \bar "", the semifusa extends beyond the staff:-(

... and then use \bar "" instead of \bar "|".

HTH,
Alexander