Re: polyphony in tablature

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: polyphony in tablature
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:46:07 +0200

Carl Sorensen schrieb:
[...]
Make a simple snippet that shows the problem  (you don't need to include the
Staff, just the TabStaff) and send it to address@hidden with a subject
like

Enhancement request: automatic polyphony in TabStaff context
As nobody has added this to the tracker (as it seems), I just sent a request,
because just yesterday I wrote a piece where this feature would  have been
very useful.
Then it will get added to the tracker, and perhaps some developer (like Mark
Polesky or Marc Hohl) will decide to implement the Enhancement.  Of course,
it's possible that nobody will, and you'll just have to use the snippet.
Carl, do you have any hints where to start such an enhancement?

Greetings

Marc