GDP and (Learning Manual and Notation Reference)

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: GDP and (Learning Manual and Notation Reference)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:43:24 -0400

Greetings -

Is the GDP dead? If not, is there anything ready for indexing? If not, should I start working on reviewing something? I would be willing to make a start on LM 5 Working, but I don't feel qualified to make substantive changes. I can look for grammar and organization and make sure stuff works, but I've had little or no success myself with larger projects. NR 2.3 Unfretted strings might be another possibility; please remind me what "reviewing" entails.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Montague City, MA