Re: Enhancement request: automatic polyphony in TabStaff context

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Enhancement request: automatic polyphony in TabStaff context
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:33:20 +0200

Valentin Villenave schrieb:
2009/8/19 Patrick Schmidt <address@hidden>:
 I actually sent two enhancement requests to address@hidden one week ago (13
Aug. 2009). I wonder what happened to them. (Enhancement request: automatic
polyphony in TabStaff context; Enhancement request: Automatic glissando marks
in chords). Where can I see what's on the tracker?

Greetings,

these requests have /not/ been lost, and will be added to the tracker
whenever I have a little time. When I can blindly copy/paste a
request, I am generally to process it very quickly but these two
requests did require a few minutes for me to understand, test and
possibly rephrase things.

At least a part of it, namely the < ... \\ ... > issue, seems to
be solved /before/ it even appears on the tracker. I sent a
patch to Carl.
In the meantime, you may be interested in discussing your
tablatures-related questions on our unofficial tablatures mailing list
http://lists.lilynet.net/tablatures/ (that hasn't been made public
yet).
Great to mention it here, thanks for support!

Marc
Regards,
Valentin