Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:33:21 -0700 (PDT)

Graham Percival-3 wrote:

> Many of those words are from bagpipe.ly and related
> non-automatically-included files.  I'm not certain they *should*
> be included in that list.
>
> There are some properties that probably should be included, but
> I'd caution anybody to check that those properties really aren't
> included in the most latest (generated from git) list.

i'm not a great connoisseur of bagpipe music but i'd rather suggest to add
these definitions to make the use of lilypond easier for bagpipers, too!

then i wondered why most of the grobs - as listed with the
*all-grob-descriptions* function - are not in the lilypond-words file!? see
atached file
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25086863/missing%2Bin%2Blilypond-words%2Bcompared%2Bwith%2Bly%2Blist-all-grobs.ly
missing+in+lilypond-words+compared+with+ly+list-all-grobs.ly  for missing
grobs

sorry to grouch!