Re: Scheme function for ossia

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Re: Scheme function for ossia
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:24:42 -0700 (PDT)

Would probably help if I showed the file :).  I'm guessing the problem
is it's not allowed to use a variable inside of the braces after the \with
command, but I don't understand why.

-Jonathan

\version "2.12.2"

ossia = #(define-music-function (parser location staffName)
  (string?)
#{
        alignAboveContext = #$staffName
        \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
        fontSize = #-3
        \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)
        \override StaffSymbol #'thickness = #(magstep -3)
#})

myMelody = \new Staff = main {
        \relative c' {
        c8 d e f g a b c |