RE: Scheme function for ossia

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: RE: Scheme function for ossia
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:12:39 +0000

Hi Jonathan,

> Would probably help if I showed the file :). I'm guessing the problem
> is it's not allowed to use a variable inside of the braces after the \with
> command, but I don't understand why.

I don't know how to solve your Scheme problem, but this is what I would do.
Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Kieren.

______________

\version "2.12.2"

\layout {
  \context {
    \Staff
    \type "Engraver_group"
    \name "OssiaStaff"
    \alias "Staff"
    \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
    fontSize = #-3
    \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)
    \override StaffSymbol #'thickness = #(magstep -3)
  }
  \context {
    \Score
    \accepts "OssiaStaff"

myMelody =
{
  \new Staff = main {
    \relative c' {
      c8 d e f g a b c |
      <<
        {
          d1
        }
        {
          \new OssiaStaff \with { alignAboveContext = #"main" } {
            \relative c' {
              \clef bass
              c4 d e f

\score {