Re: Accidentals: Unwanted naturals

From: Simon Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Accidentals: Unwanted naturals
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:18:14 +0700

It can be very difficult for fist time novices like myself to understand implicit information about what is a reasonably technical musical concept. I spent four hours last night pouring through web site tutorials and only now do I understand why the tutorial puts so much emphasis on accidentals. Prior to this accidentals and the emphasis in the tutorial on accidentals made no sense to me at all.

When I have more time I'll develop this more fully for the sake of others because I know it will help to fill out my understanding further.

Simon