Re: Rhythm

From: Christian Henning
Subject: Re: Rhythm
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:18:16 -0400

Considering this pattern "g16 g g8". I do understand that the second g
is inheriting the 16 from the previous g. I don't understand why I
need to g8 to get the fourth 16th note? Is it maybe that the duration
from the second note to the third note is of an eight note?

I probably have a different way of thinking in my head than lilypond
and for that matter most musicians. I'm trying to change that.

Christian