Have a title page, but also default headers on first score page

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Have a title page, but also default headers on first score page
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 04:30:58 +0200

Hello list,

I'm creating scores for my choir and because some of us use duplex printers,
they would like an empty page at the beginning. So I thought "Why not have a
nice title page there?", But because the majority does not use duplex
printers, I want the default title still visible. (Also because I couldn't
find out how to insert a blank page with lilypond only without heavy research
into how to get the headers onto page 2.)

after some searching I found a snippet¹ which creates a suitable title page.
But then of course the default header on the score's first page were gone.
So I have had a look at the code and found
        scoreTitleMarkup = \markup \null

I played with it, found out where defaults were defined (titling-init.ly) and
copied them from there to my snippet, which gave me what I needed. (though I
deleted the on-the-fly part, because it gave me a Guile error). So now I have
a title page and, on the following page, the default header with title and
composer.

But there is one last thing:
How can I get the copyright notice on the second page instead of the first?

Again, I looked at titling-init.ly, and found oddFooterMarkup=...
So I also copied it to my document and exchanged odd and even headers, so the
copyright would appear on page 2 of the PDF. But I only found things like
#not-last-page, #first-page, etc, but not how to check for a certain number.

On the other hand, because I don't fancy editing default code and keeping that
around for later, I would perfer an alternative which would let me use said
snippet for the title page, and then have lilypond deal with the following
code as if it would be starting a new document. (As if using two different
books, but get them into one file).

footnoty stuff:
¹ http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=368
--