Issue with partcombine and repeat percent

From: Olivier Chamley
Subject: Issue with partcombine and repeat percent
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:11:39 +0200

Hi all,

I seem to have an issue with the \partcombine and the \repeat percent structure... The following lilypond extract does not produce my expected output:

\version "2.12"

VoiceA = \relative c'' { \repeat percent 2 { g8. g16 g4 g8. g16 g4 } }
VoiceB = \relative c' { d8. d16 d4 d8. d16 d4 e8. e16 e4 e8. e16 e4 }

\score {
 <<
 \new Staff {
   \partcombine \VoiceA \VoiceB
 }

 \new Staff {
   << \VoiceA \\ \VoiceB >>

The partcombine seems to 'forget' about the repeated measure.

Of course, in my full score, these repeats are themselves embedded in a volta repeat, which prevents me from using unfoldRepeats, unless it can be specifically applicated to percent repeat.

I could also manually expand the percent repeat in the source of VoiceA, but want to output different books (one with VoiceA_with percent repeats_, one with VoiceB, and one with VoiceA and VoiceB on the same sheet).

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier