Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 81, Issue 124

From: Frederick Dennis
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 81, Issue 124
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:21:15 +0430

I'm creating scores for my choir and because some of us use duplex printers,
they would like an empty page at the beginning. So I thought "Why not have a
nice title page there?", But because the majority does not use duplex
printers, I want the default title still visible. (Also because I couldn't
I have encountered this problem.
. So now I have
a title page and, on the following page, the default header with title and
composer.
Excellent. Could you possibly post an example, please?
But there is one last thing:
How can I get the copyright notice on the second page instead of the first?

Again, I looked at titling-init.ly, and found oddFooterMarkup=...
So I also copied it to my document and exchanged odd and even headers, so the
copyright would appear on page 2 of the PDF. But I only found things like
#not-last-page, #first-page, etc, but not how to check for a certain number.

On the other hand, because I don't fancy editing default code and keeping that
around for later, I would perfer an alternative which would let me use said
snippet for the title page, and then have lilypond deal with the following
code as if it would be starting a new document. (As if using two different
books, but get them into one file).
I agree with this. Everything you mention is already possible, of course, but
a simple-to-understand snippet is always welcome.
Fred.